Sunday, August 26, 2018

Tracy is Like Phoebe

 I LOVE sitcoms. I often binge-watching (I should never do that again!!). One of the highlight of last year (2017) was I binge-watched two shows: "How I Met Your Mother" and "Friends."
Image result for how i met your mother Related image
I liked both shows equally. I understand that many people like to compare two shows and states that How I Met Your Mother copied friends. Characters are similar: Ross = Ted, Rachel = Robin, Monica = Lily, Chandler = Marshall, Joey = Barney. They also had several shared storylines as well. 
BuzzFeed even did a Proof that both shows are literally the same show. I can totally agree! But Phoebe from Friends is kind of left out from the casts and the sixth member in How I Met Your Mother, Tracy shares similarity with Phoebe as well. Here are my additions to the Proof

1. Both of them play music: Phoebe plays guitar and Tracy plays ukulele and bass guitar.

Image result for Phoebe friends guitar Image result for tracy How I met your mother
2. Both of them were into causes: Phoebe was into Animal Rights, and Tracy was into Ending Poverty.

Image result for phoebe friends animal rights Image result for tracy how i met your mother

3. Both of them are the nicest girl among three and like to help people. Rachel/Robin tend to be a brat sometimes and Monica/Lily tend to be over controlling sometimes. Tracy/Phoebe is the most selfless and kindest girls among the three.
Image result for phoebe friends kind Image result for tracy how i met your mother

4. Both of them are quirky: Phoebe runs so funny and Tracy sings English muffin song.
Related image Image result for tracy how i met your mother english muffin

No comments:

Post a Comment