Sunday, January 13, 2019

2019 Thoughts

Happy New Year!! 

When it comes to the new year, people like to make a list of resolutions, but a lot of people struggle to keep them. I used to make new year's resolutions as well; however, I often failed in keeping them. Over years, I tried different strategies such as keep have a plan, have more specific goals, etc., but they did not work well.  

Last year, I decided to only make two MAJOR goals to achieve in the year. One did come true 😊. The other is partially came true 👌. For this year, I will make the second goal come true and one more additional goal. Moving forward, every year, I am going to stick just set one to two significant goals/life-shifts

My birthday is in a month!! On my last birthday, I made three wishes, which included my-two-major goals. 

  • First one - came true
  • Another one - partially came true
  • The last one - may be coming true



Until Next Year or My Birthday in 2020, I would like to make my other two wishes come true or at least one of them. 

Have a great 2019!!

No comments:

Post a Comment