New Year = Resolution…. Well I STOPPED making resolution several years ago, so every year I make list of different kinds of goals, to-do lists etc. This year, I decided to make a "wish list." My inspiration comes from the song"A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes" from Cinderella. I believe "The Dream" from fairy tale does not have be "meeting the prince." It can be anything in the daily life. These 14 wishes will make 2014 special.
1. Work - I hope to succeed in my work
2. CPA Exam - I hope to pass all parts of the CPA exam
3. Run - I hope to run longer, more often, and faster
4. Yoga - I hope to be more flexible and less stressful
5. Weightlifting - I hope to able to lift heavier weights
6. Zumba - I hope I can improve my Zumba steps
7. Food - I hope to eat healthy, try new recipes, and explore restaurants
8. Friends - I hope to make new friends and get closer to old ones
9. Movies - I hope to watch a lot of movies and get inspired
10 Nature - I hope to hike and visit beaches as much as possible
11. Blog - I hope to blog more often and write better entries
12. Reading - I hope to read more blogs, articles, news, books etc.
13. Piano - I hope to more difficult songs and memorize some
14. Family - I hope to make my family happy every day
I hope to make all those wishes come true!!
Have a good year, everyone!!