Sunday, December 21, 2014

Post 100 Lessons

The first semester of graduate school is over now. It was definitely a tough semester. A term in graduate school is MUCH HARD than undergraduate. (I will do a post about it on the other day) From first day of graduate school to last day, I did "100 lessons," which means "one lesson a day." This is what I learned from what I learned.

From May to August, I did "100 Happy Days." It was a great experience. You can read my reflection here. Finding little happiness out of the ordinary life was a nice way to build my optimism. Because 100 happy days was a lot of fun, I decided to do a "100 Lessons" because when I graduate college, the principal told us to "never stop learning and be happy." Since graduate school was starting, so it was a perfect timing to do it . I will learn at least one lesson each day during first semester to make my graduate school life filled with a lot of grain of salt.

I thought 100 lessons will be harder than 100 happy days, but I WAS WRONG. Unfortunately/Fortunately, there are more lessons than happiness in life. Even after 100 lessons, I still learning more and more lessons as time goes by. I'd like to continue share lessons to everyone.

Remember:
Every moment in life is either "a lesson" or "happiness."
There are WAY MORE lessons than happiness in life
Find happiness in the lessons and connect happiness with lessons
The world is filled with knowledge and reasons to be happy
Live everyday like the last day on earth
Because there could be no tomorrow
Life is short, sweet, and experiencing
Be happy everyday and learn as much as you can in this limited time on earth

No comments:

Post a Comment