Sunday, August 10, 2014

Post 100 Happy Days Reflection

I did "100 Happy Days" from May 1st to Aug 9. It was a great experience. The reason I started this project was I was having some tough times, and I really needed find a way to stay positive. I realized that summer was coming, so I do not want to let the beautiful sunshine go waste due to bad days.

I do admit this happiness project was not easy. I thought it would not be too hard for me because I am a very optimistic person; however, there were days just difficult to be happy. I still maintained happiness by pretty scenery, delicious food, talking to people etc. There were many simple ways to be happy. There were also days that I was extremely happy, and I was excited to share the status with everyone. I am glad I did not give up in the middle.

I would like to thank everyone who followed me, and "liked and/or commented" my posts. I understand some people would think it was a silly thing to do; however, it meant a lot to me. I wish my happiness could have brought you some happiness as well.  

So friends, if you have the time and energy, please try some 100 happy days. I believe it is a great treatment when you are facing the tough time.

From this project, I learned to take the time to appreciate everything around me and happening to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment