Monday, January 5, 2015

2015 New Years Resolution....FORGET ABOUT IT

Happy New Year!! Starting a new year means making new year's solutions. Everyone likes to make them, but not a lot people are able to keep them. I used to make a list of things I want to accomplish for the year, but it hard to keep up. I think the new year's resolutions fail because the list is not doable and too long to keep track. I found a way to make the new year's resolution doable and easy to keep track. Instead of a list of resolutions, I will just asking two simple questions when I wake up and before I go to bed each day.

Everyday I Wake Up, I Ask Myself
1) How can I myself happy? (physically and mentally)
       This means I am physically happy by exercise regularly and eat healthy and mentally happy by staying positive, staying connected with friends and family, and helping other people.

2) How can I make today productive? (meeting goals and finishing to-do list)
       This means I have to make sure I get all the tasks done on time, do not procrastinate and fall behind, and follow the plan. I am in a tense graduate program and I should waste any time. 

Everyday Before I Go To Bed I Ask Myself
1) Was today a happy day? If the answer is yes, that is a plus. If I also made someone else happy that is a double plus.

2) Was today a productive day? If the answer is yes, that is plus. If I was a head of the schedule that is a double plus.

No comments:

Post a Comment