Monday, January 19, 2015
Martin Luther King's Day
Today is Martin Luther King Jr. Day and we did not have the day off. Actually today is my first day of spring semester!! Excited? Yes I am!! Well let's start the day with thoughts about MLK.
Martin Luther King Jr. is my one of my favorite influential people. His power to be able to stand up for African American and change the world were impressive and admirable. He was a strong "non-violence" activist. His bravery and kindness will be remembered in people's heart forever!! This summer, I was fortunate enough to visit Washington DC and go to the Martin Luther King Memorial. I felt happy to take a picture with Dr. King.
Lessons I learned from Martin Luther King's work
1. Do not afraid to take the risk that no one else can
2. Do not afraid to believe the in your rights even other people feels wrong
3. Do not afraid to change the world that you'd like to see
4. Only positive can solve negative, negative can not
5. Never give up in what you'd like to achieve
Have a nice and inspirational monday