Sunday, January 8, 2017

Reflecting 2016 and 2017 Goals

Wow!! I can't believe 2016 is over fast like any years. A year will go faster as we age, which was mathematically proven. 
Reflecting 2016
I finished graduated school and my student life is officially over.  I moved back to Southern Oregon to start my career. The change was significant. Working for clients (who paid me for the work) is more challenging than working for professors (who I pay). The demand and expectation were a lot. I don't have time to hang out with friends or make friends like I used to be, but I also became party harder (because I work harder.)

There were many ups and downs, this year. Due to my privacy, I would state those in the  I am extremely blessed with all the happiness and proud of myself for being able to go through the sadness. 


Goals for 2017
I would not make any specific new years resolution. I am like most people, I can not keep my new year's resolution. I l realized looking back, even though I did not make all the resolutions and goals come true in the end, I still made progress and improvement. I am proud of myself. So, this year I only tell myself to become better than 2016

grew up the most this from these life shifts and incidents. I learned "every step we take is an achievement" and "what does not kill you will make you stronger." 

Happy New Year. Be Happy!! Let's hope 2017 will bring us more joy. 

P.S. I will keep my blog post consistent for 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment