2. Christmas Cooking and Baking: I am VERY EXCITED for this. There are so many sweets I want to bake. Pies, cakes, cookies....and so on.....yum. I know I do not want to gain weight, but in this time of the year, I do NOT mind. Spending time in the kitchen is THE BEST way to conquer the coldness.
3. Hanging out with Friends: I miss my friends SO much. I want to see them so badly. We all had a tough year and are getting better. It is time to celebrate and have fun. It is time to be proud of ourselves for what we accomplished over the year. Call me, message me, text me, whatever if you want to hang out.
4. Making hand crafted gift for my Mother: This is part of my winter break tradition. I have been doing it since I was in 4th or 5th grade. My mother's birthday is on Christmas day, and I always make her hand made gift. I also like to make other decorations using my own hands.
5. Watching Christmas Movies and Other New/Old Movies: Movies are fun to watch, especially during holidays with family and friends. There are a lot of great Christmas movies and other movies. There are SO MANY ones I want to watch. I will be watching movies everyday and as many as I can.
6. Playing, Singing, and Listening Christmas Music: I love music as much as movies. I listen to Christmas songs from radio. I like to listen to the music when I exercise. I do not do music professionally, but I can play piano and sing. I do it for fun. Music adds more holiday spirit.
8. Editing My Blog and Linked In Site: Several posts ago, I wrote that I will be changing from facebook to Linked In and Blog, but both of them are still DEVELOPING. I promise that after the new year, my blog will look much better, and Linked In site will be more professional.
9. Watching all the Episodes From "OMG Meiyu": OMG Meiyu is an English learning series. It is hosted by a American girl who can speak Chinese well. She uses Chinese to teach Chinese people how to use English properly. Even though it is a study related series, it is still fun to watch.
10. Cleaning My Room: Yep, I have to do it. It is going to be A LOT of work. Not only I have to make it clean and neat, but also I have to make it organized. There are things to throw away or put away. I do this every end of the year. Although it's going to be a hard work, I know I will like my room better when it's finished.
12. Writing Graduate School Essays: Yikes....I am not good at writing.......But if I want to go to a graduate school, I'd better start doing it SOON. I waited enough. I'd better write excellent, strong, interesting and attractive essays, so I will have higher chance to get admitted.
It is good that I have 6 fun stuff, 4 can be fun stuff, and only 2 not fun stuff. That means I have more fun stuff, so this is going to be great. You know what, after I made this 12 must-to-do-list, I realized I have 12 MORE LISTS to make: shopping list, movie list, baking list, song list, places to organize list, craft list, study list, graduate school list, etc...
I hope it will snow. What is your Christmas to do list?