Friday, December 9, 2011

Christmas is COMING!! Decorations!!

It is SO COLD everyday. I feel getting out of bed is a hard work in the morning. But on the bright side, holiday is coming.  Who is excited? ME!! I am always excited for any celebration. I believe it is the MOST wonderful time of the year. If the year was good, it is the time to celebrate, if the year was bad, it is time to let it go. I hope whoever reads this post will do the same thing and believe in the same way. This post is about Christmas Decoration.

Little inside story: My family almost decided not going decorate our house this year, but I strongly insisted we WILL decorate the house. I decided that in the future, no matter how hard the year was I will always not going to forget to decorate the house and celebrate Christmas. So my mom and I got out the Christmas decorations.


This is the tree. I LOVE decorating the Christmas tree. This year I did all the decoration by MYSELF (usually I let my mom help me.) We had this tree since 2002, so it has been quite a while. This tree has been watching me growing up. When I was little, I always dreamed about having a big Christmas Tree in the house. After we came to America in 2002, it finally came true.


This small tree is we used have before we bought the big one. We wanted the big one, but it could not fit into the small apartment we lived in Japan. I should not say we used have because we still have it and using it. I should say, we used only have the small one, and we were satisfied for it.


Should I say, this is the 3rd tree? This tree was a quilting made by my MOTHER. She is so TALENTED!!



Oh, I just LOVE lights on holidays. Don't you like them? It gives me holiday spirit.

Other decorations in the house.



My mother is genius. It is her idea to have little decoration on the doors and cabinets. It makes the house in the holiday mood. Thanks mom.

I'd like to add more decoration in and outside of my home. I will buy some and probably make some as well. I am excited for shopping for gifts and decorations. Starting to feel like Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment