Monday, October 22, 2012

My Typical Day in SOU

Now, life in SOU in the normal routine. I slowly adapting the college life again. I am striving to achieve good grades in those difficult class, as the time I am trying to have fun, too. Look at those photos!! I enjoy my life in SOU.

 
These are what I am doing now
-12 Credits of Classes: I know it is not a lot, but they are all very hard classes. I need to spend so much time doing homework.
-Three Clubs: Accounting Student Association (ASA), Business Club, and International Student Association (ISA)
-Accounting Tutoring: I LOVE it so far. 
-Kayak Practice?: (Planning Stage) They offer a free kayak class on Wednesday nights at the pool, so I am thinking about trying it out. 

This is how my typical day looks like
7:00am - Wake Up and Go for a Run  
8:00am - Eat Breakfast and Dress up
8:30am to 12:00pm - In the Class and In the Library Studying
12:00pm to 1:00pm - Lunch 
1:30pm to 3:30pm - Tutoring or More Studying
4:00 to 6:00pm - Exercise and Take a Shower
6:00pm to 7:00pm - Dinner
7:00pm to 10:00pm - Social With My Hall Mates. Run Errands Such as Doing Laundry, Cleaning Dishes, Organizing My Room, Etc. Then Practice Piano
10:00 to 11:00 - Go to Bed and Get Ready to Sleep

This is just a typical schedule. The are shifts such as going to the market, club meeting, or social event etc. During weekends, I like to go downtown and have more social time with my friends. 

I have another week of craziness coming up, which with filled with tests and social events. So Goodnight!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment