Friday, February 22, 2013

Five things I LOVE about Ashalnd

I have been to Ashland for since September. I ABSOLUTELY love it from the deepest my my heart. Let me share!!

1. People are SO FRIENDLY!! Seriously, every one can feel live at home in Ashland. There are very a few criminal cases here. I feel very safe living in this town. I love walking down the street and seeing people smiling at each other. If I ever want to ask for help, there always people there, so I feel worry free in Ashland.

2. The town is very ARTISTIC: There are a lot of interesting shaped sculptures on the street. Ashland is also the town of Oregon Shakespeare Festival. There are talented musicians performing on the streets as well. Furthermore, I really like how people dress up in Ashland. I even learned some fashion tips observing them. 

3. EVERYTHING is in walking distance: It is extremely convenient!! A poor student like me can not afford a car. I can go everywhere without a car. I also like to walk, and the weather is good almost all year around. the weather and structure of the city match well together. 

4. There are a lot of DELICIOUS food: I am a foodie, so I enjoy living a city with different kinds of food. Even Ashland is a small town, there are a lot of restaurants and cafes. Explore and try new food is what I love to do during my free time. I like the Bakeries and Italian Restaurants in Ashland. 

5. The view are so BEAUTIFUL: Ashland is beautiful town in general. I enjoy sighting every day. We can even access to the outdoor easily. There is big nature park called "Lithia Park" in the downtown area. We can see the mountain of Ashland from almost anywhere in the city. 

]



No comments:

Post a Comment