Monday, November 28, 2011

Thanksgiving Recap

This week's post will be quick and easy. I have A LOT of study to do for the next two and half weeks, so my next couple of posts will be short.

First, I hope you all have a great Thanksgiving. This year we decided to go out. We want to thank my mom for cooking the whole time, so we showed our appreciation for giving her a break on thanksgiving day. We went to a restaurant called "Standford" near my house. Although it has been there for a long time, close to my house, and hard to miss, we never tried there before. The restaurant was very relaxing, and the food was delicious.

Starter: Soup of the Day-Tomato and Fish Soup. In my family, we always like to start our meal by having a bowl of soup no matter we are eating Asian food or American food.

Appetite: Artichoke and Spanish Dip with Chips. We really liked the Cream Cheese Dip. I need the recipe.
Main 1: Chicken Salad. The vegetable was fresh, chicken tasted great, and the dressing was excellent. There were even small pieces of Italian Bread in it. I love bread in a salad.

Main 2: Fish of the Day-Halibut Grill. My mother is a big fish person, so she enjoyed this.

Main 3: Turkey with Mush Potatoes. It was a special course in the restaurant for the holiday.

My mother and I are really to dig in!! We felt embarrassing by taking all those food pictures in the restaurant.

Last not least, Dessert: Pumpkin Cheesecake!! I am a BIG dessert person, so any dessert would make me happy. I think dessert is the BEST part of the entire meal. We were all STUFFED at that time, but we FORCED ourselves to eat it.

I know all the meals we ordered look OUTRAGEOUS and we did not have any left over (that means we ate EVERYTHING).

We had very relaxing weekend. We did not go Black Friday shopping, we just relaxed and chilled the entire break. The Good News is I already have my weight BACK!!!  I exercised very hard afterwards.

I had enough of break. Now, Time to go back to STUDY.

No comments:

Post a Comment