Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Summer To Do List Part 1: My Favorite Ten Piano Songs

I have so much things to blog about summer because every summer I like make a "To Do List," so my summer will be interesting.  I guess I will try to do two posts each week for the next several weeks even I am busy. There are five parts in my "To Do List", so stay turned.  


The first part of my "To Do List" is: to master my favorite ten piano songs. I have been playing piano since 4th grade, and I do really enjoy it. Beginning of this summer, I went through all my music books and sheet music over the years and picked my favorite ten songs. I am planning not only completely master them, but also try to remember as much as I can, so if someone asks me to play some music, I would not have to panic. 
This was taken at my first piano recital.

My Favorite Ten Piano Songs 
1. Fur Elise
2. Turkish March
3. Minuet in G major
4. Swam Lake
5. Sonata K.545
6. The Sound of Music
7. Wedding
8. Lullaby 
9. Auld Lang Syne
10. Arabesque 


What is your summer "To Do List"?

No comments:

Post a Comment