Monday, December 31, 2012

12 Lessons, Achievements and Memorable Moments of 2012

2012 was a tough and memorable year. May be every year of my life should be like that. A year with a few challenges and some happiness. That means and I lived throughly. This year, like previous years, went quickly. As I get older, the time goes faster. Even though it went fast, there are still a lot to look back. Here are some achievements 2012 helped me, memorable moments 2012 gave me, and lessons 2012 taught me


Achievements
1. Experienced working full-time for the first time.
2. Moved to Ashland and survived living away from home for the first time. 
3. Got an internship offer!! 
4. Finished Post Baccalaureate Certificate in Accounting and Sat for CPA exam.
5. Not only studied accounting, but also taught accounting. 


Memorable Moments 
6. Made A LOT of new friends ALL OVER the world and this helped me improved three languages.
7. Reconnected my friends from elementary school in Japan through Facebook.
8. Received compliment about my piano skills and even taught others how to play.
9. Cooked for myself and other people, and they all liked my treats regardless of age, gender, and nationality.


Lessons
10. Always put smile on my face no matter how bad the situation is, so that will help me stay positive and good luck would come.
11. Morning is the best time to study and get all the tasks done. 
12. Time of is quality over quantity because it is better to stay focused for a short period of time than not to be focused for a long period. 


How was your 2012? Happy New Year 2013!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment