Sunday, January 6, 2013

13 Plans and Life Style Shifts in 2013

I hope everyone had a wonderful new year. My new year was great, and I will do a winter break recap on next week's post. Now, I am back in Ashland and ready to back to normal routine. 

Most people like to make new year's resolution in every beginning of the year. It is hard to keep them. I had several goals, last year, and I did not quite achieve them all. However, I sat for CPA exam and receive an internship offer, which is the hardest goal among all, so I guess I am alright. Every year, I try to change things around, so my resolutions will be more achievable. This year, instead of having goals and resolutions, I decide to have 13 doable plans and easy life style shifts to have accomplish them. 

Health and Fitness Related
1. Eat more servings of vegetables and fruit and cut desserts and other high calorie food
2. Cook for myself at least once a week 
3. Go for a run EVERYDAY, even just for 10 minutes 
4. Trip to gym 3 to 4 times a week for a heavy work out and engage different kinds of exercise each time in a weekly routine 

Study and Work Related
5. Look over CPA materials everyday until pass all the sections 
6. Stay focused on during study time and consider quality over quantity for hours
7. Arrive work and finish work ON TIME 
8. Do the work effectively and efficiently

Social and Self Improvement Related
9. Avoid eating alone and try to have most of the meals with other people
10. Entertain with friends and family at least once a week 
11. Increase productivity in doing chores
12. Vacuum my room and organize my stuff once a week
13. Play piano EVERYDAY for at least 30 minutes

Have a wonderful 2013!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment